Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Tuesday 4

Musical Interlude.  

 Welcome to Tuesday 4 in honor and memory of Toni Taddeo!
  Hosted by  Annie!
This week let's talk about music and songs that you love.
1.Can you name songs that remind you of autumn ,  winter, 
Spring and Summer.Autumn Leaves,  It Might as Well
 be Spring,  When It is Springtime in the Rockies, Winter
 Wonderland,   Sting: A Winter's Night... Live from Durham
 Cathedral  this one is  90 mins long  a compilation from Sting, 
Summer Breeze, Summer in the City.
2. Do you like background music when eating or shopping?  
Yes, I do. Do you play background music at home?  Yes, I do.
3.Christmas music begins playing some places as early as 
November just before Thanksgiving. Do you have a favorite 
Christmas song?   I love  so many Christmas songs...  I love 
Medieval Christmas music which is so  vague  I can start
playing now and not  grow weary of it...



4. Songs bring back memories. Would you share a song that
 triggers memories, good or bad, for you?  When I was a teen dad 
bought mom a  beautiful  console  stereo and we  got to pick 20 
 albums as a free   gift  from the store..  Most all of them were  101
 Strings  albums..this time of year my mother loved to play this one       
I really grew to loving  this type of  elevator music...  songs from  
around the world,    Golden Age standards, and  Golden Age Movie  themes!

3 comments:

  1. I love Christmas music too! Loved your answers! Have a great week!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer Breeze and Summer in the city bring back so many memories Enjoyed your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that medieval music so much!Lovely, easy to listen to. Yes, it would be perfect for Christmas. I am also a fan of Gregorian Chant and Russian Orthodox chants.. odd taste but, there you have it! Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~ I am so happy to have my return comments to you restored!

Farewell

 After  17 years of   blogging  I am  pretty sad to  just fade  out  with  hardly  anyone showing any   farewell,  concern  about my  surger...