Monday, September 14, 2020

Tuesday 4

 

Television 

Hello and welcome to Tuesday 4 where we give you 4 questions to 

answer each week. Tuesday 4 was begun by our friend Toni 

Taddeo and kept up in honor of her memory. Hosted by Annie!

1.Fall is usually the time that new series appear on TV. If you could 

make a show that you would really enjoy what kind and what subject

 would you like to see?I really miss  the wonderful  family entertain-

ment shows  like  Ed Sullivan,  even Lawrence Welk.  I actually have

  those  Andy Williams  show...  Good clean  entertainment  with  beaut- 

iful sets,  and  wardrobe.  They were uplifting and   eally made you 

feel good!

2.  You have a rare opportunity this fall: you can step into a movie, 

TV program or book and live out a week there, which would it be 

and why?  The book series by  Patrick Taylor, An Irish Country Village...

 life in a by-gone era,  in a quaint Irish village; I will hide when my 

week is over..

An Irish Country Village (Irish Country #2) by Patrick Taylor

3.Are you decorating outside for autumn? What are you doing? 

Is it HGTV worthy?  I have bought 4 large potted mums  one yellow 

while,  purple, and rust...and an array of pumpkins  for the front 

steps and by the back door..The back of ur home is  more imporant that 

the front..  I do decorate the front, 

 

but  everyone comes to our back door.

4.   What's on TV this week you really are going to enjoy?

To tell the truth I do not really  look forward to much.. I have the

 tv on and  love to tune in to ancient Laramie and Leave it to Beaver 

episodes, then I turn it to HGTV or Food shows.  I have some Hallmark

 movies I like but  they have been run into the ground during covid so

  I just  have the tv on  but don't pay that much attention to it! It's on 

more or less for the company.

4 comments:

  1. The fall movies and tv shows start on Hallmark on Friday, just thought I would let you know, smiles. Have a great day, friend. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your answers today especially #1.
    Have a great Tuesday my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was here last night but forgot to comment!
    I like old TV shows too and especially ones like Perry Mason. When my kids were little we'd watch re-runs of Lawrence Welk on Sat. nite. They really enjoyed it. It never goes out of style I think. I am going to post about Nephilim on my blog. Its a fascinating subject and one that people are often confused about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not been watching much tv either and it has been great for me! Loved your answers! Have a nice week.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~ I am so happy to have my return comments to you restored!

Farewell

 After  17 years of   blogging  I am  pretty sad to  just fade  out  with  hardly  anyone showing any   farewell,  concern  about my  surger...