Sunday, September 27, 2020

Sunday Stealing



Hosted Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. 



Stolen from Life Entirely




1. Something someone told you about yourself that you never forgot
Well, I can remember lots of things some   complimentary, and some not!  hmmm,  let's go with complimentary.. I received a thank you card yesterday and the writer  told me  she admired how I face life, what it may be with a smile!

2. What are your 3 top pet peeves
tail-gaters, low expectations, catty comments I over hear

3. List five places you want to visit
Scotland, The Cotswold, Cherry Grove Beach.. (soon), New England in the fall,,again, and especially acvk to see Amanda and the family!

4. Share something you struggle with
eating habits

5. Post words of wisdom that speak to you.
when trouble looms on the horizon give it all to God immediately before yhour thought and worry processes take over...He is bigger than the problem and is faithful to  bring  me through one way or another... TRUST!

6. Something you always think “what if....?” about
I have always had this fear...  from the early days  growing up...
"What if "the basement door wasnt locked..  which is crazy because it always is and it is like Fort Knox 

7. Five blessings in your life.
My faith, Hubs,    daughter and her family,  our home, our friends

8. Something that you miss.
I miss hugs,   I am a hugger especially at church..

9. Post about your zodiac sign and whether or not it fits you.
I do not go there!

10. Think of a word. Search for it on Google images. Write something inspired by the 11th image.

Autumn

11. Write about an area of your life that you’d like to improve.
My waist size  well, everything proportionately.. I'm working on it  down 2 sizes  but  at least 2 sizes to go!

12. What made you laugh out loud today.
A You Tube video

13. What are your goals for the next 30 days.
try to get stronger  in every area of my life,  my faith, my  body strength, my back,  my  legs  , my stamina
 
14. Your highs and lows for the month.
Lows:  my mammogram,   my blood work  , Hu bs  c-scan,  and further test
HIghs:  trusting for  good  results in all of them,  preparing for a  long  dreamed of trip   
 
15. Favorite movies that you never get tired of watching.
Anything with Doris Day, Cary Grant,   Ingrid Berman,  Gregory Peck

16. Books you have read more than once.
The Lynn Kurland series.. I can reread them again and again!!

17. Something about which you feel strongly.
18. Five things that make you really happy.
19. What are you excited about?
20. Three celebrity crushes

4 comments:

  1. I miss hugs too. Loved your answers! Have a great day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sean Connery had it going for him even as he aged.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sean Connery is my favorite James Bond. I had a crush on him, too. Sanctity of life I hold dear and am praying for the election process to go smoothly without any foul play. We all can relate to weight issues. The older we get, the harder it becomes. It's best to not allow oneself to get too out of control. Your words of wisdom ring true and that's what I try to do every time, sometimes self gets in the way forgetting momentarily that the situation is out of my hands but God has everything under His care long before I even knew it. I really dislike tail-gaters, too. People are reckless behind the wheel and it's only going to get worse. I don't like being in heavy traffic, either. I get really nervous. Thanks for sharing!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~ I am so happy to have my return comments to you restored!

Farewell

 After  17 years of   blogging  I am  pretty sad to  just fade  out  with  hardly  anyone showing any   farewell,  concern  about my  surger...