Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday


Photobucket
The Stay at Home Mom hosts this each week.
The weather in my neck of the woods:
Summer is hanging on with a vengeance... temps ever clinging to those 90's.... definitely those dog days of summer... not my favorite to say the least.
Things that make me happy:
Spending time with family and friends
Book I'm reading:
One Enchanted Evening, by Lynn Kurland
Daily Victory, Daily Joy, a Bible study for First
Place for Health
Beth Moore's Study of Revelations

What I'm enjoying on TV:
Last night I did enjoy Just Desserts, the new pastry chef competition


On the menu for dinner:
Hopefully, I'll even feel up to cooking dinner tonight,,, been dealing with an upper respiratory event that has knocked me silly for a week now. Im not too much into being in a creative or cooking mood.
On my To Do List:
Hoping to do some Bible Study and reading today
Going to the Ear, Nose, and Throat doctor today


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Anything that my friend, Marie, has up on her blog here.
In the craft basket:
still thinking about doing some oil painting and my knitting basket looking inviting


Looking forward to this week:
Getting back to Wednesday Bible Study and Thursday night Bible Study on Revelation




Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
To keep up with what's in style visit Miss Janice regularly... she never disappoints!
No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

Photobucket
It is always my complete joy to prepare a tasty breakfast for the kids when they come to visit!


On my mind:

Life is such a roller coaster of moments, one hardly gets over the thrill of the pinnacle until one is sliding into the slough of despond
... alas, the fevered thoughts of one who has been on day/nightquil too long

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
Colossians 1:
27To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

28We proclaim him, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone perfect in Christ.
This passage was the teaching from our new and wonderful pastor, Dr, Pete Shemm, who delivered his first sermon to our church since his interim position last spring.... It is with great delight we call him our new senior pastor...we've been without one too long!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~