Saturday, September 4, 2010

Pink Saturday

Photobucket
Happy PINK Saturday!!




Photobucket
This morning I am off to prayer Saturday, a group of dear friends

Photobucket
who meet every other Saturday for a concentrated time of prayer for our church, families, community and nation... there isan urgency in the circles of faith for the month of September to press in to the Lord and seek Him in these trying days of uncertainty.... so with prayer journal in hand I'm off to join in prayerful fellowship.. and I challenge all who may visit me this morning to consider how time spent with the Almighty God may have far reaching efefcts in your own realm of influence and life....
Enjoy PINK Saturday!!!

Visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for more PINK SATURDAY!!

6 comments:

  1. G'morn, Schotzy ~ AMEN! Great write ..
    Have a beautiful & safe holiday weekend.
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your lovely pictures. Have a great, blessed, pink weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayer is the most important thing! I love that you get together! You have sparked an idea - I will let you know if it comes to fruition!
    God Bless YOU,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and your friends are sharing some very special time together. It is a joy and blessing to read your post today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree-I've been wanting to find a group of women to get together and pray and talk about God in our lives. My husband has a group he meets with each Thursday evening-I think I'll pray about that tonite. Thanks for the post

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~