Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tag

Photobucket

I was blog hopping this morning wishing I had participated on The Stay at Home Mom's Monday Homemaker post yesterday when I saw this opportunity to participate in a Tag meme which I havent done in months and wanted to get in on it....thanks to Sandra for her gracious invitation to partake! She has listed the following questions to answer....


1. What is your biggest pet peeve?

My greatest pet peeve is unruly children in the restaurant... as a retired teacher, I love children, but parents who allow unruly kids to be disruptive in nice restaurants really rile me.... by the same token there is nothing quite as wonderful as a polite mannerly child who is expressing wonderful behavior in a nice restaurant.. we used to take Amanda to nice restaurants with us... we never left her at home with a sitter, she loved it and we loved the nice compliments we received from other diners.

2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
No doubt about it I would live in the highlands of Scotland.... the more remote the better... a cosy cottage on the edge of the moor... Id sit by my aga and knit socks! Let the wind howl, and hounds bay, and Im safe and warm within!
3. Have you ever been searched by the cops? (LOL inquiring minds want to know)
No, but I have had my rights read to me by the CID. I didnt do it!
4. What is the one thing on your mind right now?
Oh, that is the problem I dont have just one thing on my mind right now..... I am fairly consumed with thoughts... birthdays to plan, Bible study to do, plans for autumn...decorating, cooking, celebrating ... it's all a jumble!!!
5. Favorite song right now.
Anything by Josh Groban at the moment
6. What talent do you wish you had?
To be able to do yoga... the flexibility and litheness.... fascinating
7. Favorite drink.
This summer I have really enjoyed Sonic's sugar free cherry limeades. So refreshing!

8. In one word, how would you describe yourself.
Inquiring

I'll send this out to some folks, but feel free to just participate if you'd like...

My new list of questions are as follows:

1. Who is your favorite author and why?
2. Describe your best day.
3. What is it about your favorite relative that inspires you the most?
4. If you had it to do over what career would you pursue?
5. What is your favorite scripture or life verse?
6. Introduce me to one of your favorite blogs.
7. What is your favorite autumn food?
8. Share about one of your "bucket list" items. (Something you hope to do)


So I tag you, and Marie, Stacey , Sherry, Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~