Friday, January 7, 2011

Pink Saturday

Photobucket
Happy PINK Saturday!!

I have been having a hard time thinking of something pink to share today so I glanced back at January 2009 to see what I shared 2 years ago
and I was somewhat taken back becasue I had been thinking aboput how it was soon going to be March and our aniversary would be fast upon us so I uploaded photos of the previous anniversary stay at the Oaks Victorian Bed and Breakfast.

Photobucket
Even though the inn itself was a charming yellow victorian home, our room was deliciously decorated in many tones of pink!
Photobucket
Now the reason this shook me is because I've been thinking today a lot about how its about time to be choosing a new bed and breakfast for our anniversary trip.
You can almost always expect some pink in a romantic b&b. In Lexington, it was the wonderful strawberry soup!

Photobucket
In Lancaster, you'd better believe it will be the gorgeous gardens!
Photobucket
IN Warwick, NY it is the elaborate place setting and food!
Photobucket
Photobucket
WIlliamsburg offered us the most exquite china ware in many shades of pink!
Photobucket
Our room in Lynchburg delighted us with pink accents!
Photobucket
Hanover, PA didnt actually offer any pink, but my dear sweetheart made up for it!
Photobucket
Hope you liked my pink offering. Im off now to plan our 2011 trip! You have a Happy Pink Saturday!
Visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for more PINK SATURDAY!!

7 comments:

  1. What a sweet post! Have a wonderful weekend! In February we will be celebrating 51 yrs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely inviting & beautiful, Schotzy ... next time remember me, I fit in a suitcase, chuckle.

    ~ Pop over for our GIVEAWAY if you haven't ~
    Have a lovely Pink Saturday weekend.
    TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Pink Saturday to you and yours. I hope you are having a very Happy New Year, Char

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! Can't wait to see where you decide to go this time!


    HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these pictures!! The strawberry soup looks delicious. Those pink flowers in the window are beyond beautiful! And I am kicking myself at that transferware!! Great post!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    -April

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a lovely walk down Anniversary Lane. We're soon to be 45 so I think I'll nag, um suggest, we go away and make it special. Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that is a wonderful tradition, and you could ask if they have a pink room when you make your reservation. LOL. We love seeing B&B rooms anyway, they are always so wonderful.
    Happy PS
    Gail

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~