Monday, September 16, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday



Visit Sandra here for more HHM!
The weather.....
Love the weather...   autumn has arrived!
Right now I am....
sort of  jumping in here to  do this post.... I have about  5 minutes  before I need to get  ready for  my morning....  but  I   felt the tug of the computer....
Thinking.... 
This may very well be  the week our first grandaughter is born.....praise the Lord!!!
Looking forward to...
getting  to  actually see and hold Little Birdie in my arms...

On my reading pile....
Earth's Earliest Ages, by George Pember
Daily Bible reading...ITimothy, Mark, Isaiah 
Daily devotional.. My Utmost for His Highes




On my TV..... 
Master Piece Theater,   Foyle's War 

Blog Hopping
I   wouldnt call it a blog  exactly  but it sure is inspiring
Porch Sitter's Union of America

On my to do list....
coffee   clatch this morning  with the gals (yayayayayaya)
laundry
errands
clean house (this list never changes)
grocery shopping  
visitation with my   parents  
Bible Study



Looking around the house....
I am    deep in the throes of   autumnizing...     this week I will be  dragging out the   boxes from the    storage room.....

From the camera:
One of the the  items I love to  decorate is this   wall hanging   container with holiday  cheer!   I  absolutely love the gingko leaves I found at  Pottery Barn last season!
On my prayer list..... 
Our family, parents, daughter ,  Little Birdie*, son-in law, 
Our church, and church family 
our nation, leaders, 
Israel and the Middle East 

Bible verse, Devotional  or  thoughtful  words:



Romans 1:11-12

11 I long to see you so that I may impart to you some spiritual gift to make you strong— 12 that is, that you and I may be mutually encouraged by each other’s faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~