Saturday, September 28, 2013

Our Wonderful News

The very happiest of news.....  Lynn and I  became grandparents this week....our  darling little   Birdie   was  born  very early  one  morning this week....  to say  she is   beautiful is understatement.....   she is  sublime.... and  so   healthy and strong.. so much like her dear sweet mama.... seen here with her  daddy  
  curious and  alert....  she is  God's perfect miracle!
 With no photo  of Birdie   that I can post,   I did find this   lovely  dollbaby  that   looks so  very much like   Birdie....  so for Pink Saturday Im sharing   this  doll baby in honor  my   precious   grandbaby... 
(Hee, hee,,, available at  Ebay   I may have to   purchase  her   for myself!)


complete with  thick black hair.. she has the  plumpest  rosy cheeks  and   the sweetest  pouty  rosebud lips  you ever  saw .....
A poor  substitute,  but at least  I   got to share  our wonderful blessed news!!! 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, I am so happy for you Schotzy. Congratulations to you and your sweet family. Grandchildren our life's reward and blessed miracles. I know she is beautiful.
    xo, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. That doll is the cutest I have ever seen. I am sure your grand-baby will be the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart is full. I am so happy for you and your family.♥

    This is the very best Pink Saturday ever.♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, and many blessings to all the family!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~