Monday, July 6, 2015

A Day Lily Garden

  A Day Lily Garden
My neighbor  has the most   gorgeous  English style   day lily garden..

Hugely abundant   day lilies  of various tones and hues!
standing tall and  statuesque among the green
Singly,  from  afar off
or up close...
 photo july2010016.jpg
or perhaps  otherwise occupied....
 photo summerfun061.jpg
or in mass,   I love the  cheeriness and   happy  spirit of these flowers...






glorious!
 photo 2323232327Ffp43243B3Enu3D32593E9-4.jpg


Make it Pretty 
A Return to Loveliness@ A Delightsome Life

4 comments:

  1. Some of my favorite flowers and hers are just breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely garden.

    Jocelyn @ http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So coloful, thanks for sharing this pure summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I've grown daylilies since we bought our house, but nothing quite as well-established as what your neighbor has in place.

    Found you via Favorite Things Thursday and yes, daylilies are one of my favorites, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~