Saturday, July 4, 2015

Pink Saturday

Beverly's PINK SATURDAY
Please return to Beverly's Pink Saturday here.
My Jim Shore  Angel of the Home    presides over the sunroom  today...  it feels great to have this room put back together
A bit of holiday spirit 
 Amanda  told me today  I have to  purge  about    another    shelf full of cook books...  This is what happens when you had plenty and then you added in your mother's...   how to decide!?!?!!?!
Still a lot  of  stuff.. you wouldnt believe how much I have donated already....  trying to  trim down... truly! 

6 comments:

  1. I really need to do that.What I thought was so important years ago, means nothing now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always saying that I need to purge, and when I do I find I bring more in, I guess us ladies just love stuff!~smile~ Hope you are enjoying your day.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Proud of you! hutch looks great :) ...now to get rid of some of those CDs and cases.... when was the last time you listened to some of them?? ;-) At least force yourself to get rid of 20 or so, so they all fit in that spinny thing ;-D

    love you!
    a

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely home decor ideas. Thank you for a delightful Pink Saturday.

    Have a blessed and beautiful week,

    Kaye Swain

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. Woohoo - just spotted your badge for the Mad Tea Party - isn't that a fun blog party. I'm headed there too! See you next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been trying to purge but it's hard when I keep acquiring things. I love Jim Shore but I have limited myself to only Santas, pilgrims, and patriotic. Actually, I have a couple of Easter eggs and a bunny. Oh, no! I'm not doing as well as I thought!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~