Sunday, May 25, 2008

Photobucket

But those who wait for the Lord’s help find renewed strength; they rise up as if they had eagles’ wings, they run without growing weary, they walk without getting tired. Isaiah 40:31

Today I need that strength more than ever. My allergies have knocked me flat as a fritter, and I am not interested in anything that comes my way. I know that allergies are not of God, but are manifest as a sign of how sin is corrupting creation. I rebuke allergies in the name of Jesus and by His authority He reclaimed with his death and resurrection. I'm waiting on help from heaven and I know that I will rise up even better than before, because of the power of the Holy spirit that is at work in me now even as I type. My strength shall be renewed and I'll be made wholly brand new in Jesus. Praise the Lord, God is good!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like Lynn is feeling better! That is great news!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~