Saturday, May 31, 2008

Show and Tell Friday

Show and TellI'd love to Show and Tell my beautiful heirloom china I inherited from my Mother in Law, dear Pheroby. This is the inside of my corner cupboard- as you can see, I need to reorder it, but I never have enough space for everything. The bottom cabinets are full to the brim as well.

Photobucket
I also love to collect English tea cups. Here are just a few of my favorites including the Desert Rose and Lady Slipper patterns.

Photobucket

To see more Show and Tell collections go to http://kellishouse.blogspot.com/2008/05/show-and-tell-friday_22.html

5 comments:

  1. Your dishes are beautiful and I love how you have them displayed.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful set of china! And that bunny is so cute. How neat that you have things your mother made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your china set is very lovely. Thank you for sharing them with us!

    Ruuta

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful china set!
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your collections! Very pretty china too.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~