Thursday, April 8, 2010

A New Beginning

Photobucket

To kick off my third year of blogging I wanted to share what are the most important things in my life...just like the beautiful spring garden, my life is springing forward with life, love, and happiness these days!!
First would have to be my family...my wonderful husband, Lynn, who completes me in every way!
Photobucket
He is the head of our family, our home, and our lives together just keep getting better and better.
I am blessed to still have my parents...
Photobucket At ages 87 and 91,,, God is great to maintain their health and capabilities to still remain in their own home. Praise God for his tender mercies everyday!!

Our daughter and son in law bless us beyond measure...
Photobucket
such a handsome couple it is difficult to find a single photo...
Photobucket
Photobucket
God has blessed their marriage, their home, their jobs, and their lives with untold blessings and opportunities!!
Next I am thankful for my church and the friends I have there...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Our prayer team and the growth we are making in our relationships there with one another and with God.
Photobucket
Photobucket
The amazing fun and fellowship of good friends...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
whether we are meeting in groups or I'm getting together with my dear friend Dottie to walk the track..
Photobucket
and then go out for coffee afterward... life is really really good at 59... now I dont know how I'll feel come July and I turn another corner... but I know that with the Lord in control... everything is going to turn out just fine!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Schotzy, that is a beautiful snapshot of your life..... a wonderful idea. Thanks for sharing.
    Blessings
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Carolyn,
    I love your blog! And that was just the best post, with THE most wonderful photos. Thank you for sharing all that with us. I found it all very uplifting and inspiring. Here's to another wonderful year of blogging!
    Peace and grace to you...
    Stacey <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely life...it seems you are richly blessed.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~