Saturday, April 17, 2010

Pink Saturday

Photobucket

Happy Pink Saturday!!

Our beautiful daughter, Amanda was here yesterday..I was so pleased that she could be here to enjoy the wondrous spring colors.. especially the vibrant red buds which line our back entrance that welcomed them home..
Photobucket

Even though her visit was way too short and of course the time flew by.... I always savor the opportunity to prepare for her sumptuous meals...in this case it was our Friday morning breakfast.
Photobucket
Amanda loves country ham so the sugar cured ham was a real treat, but this morning I surprised her with strawberry yogurt topped with delicious fruited granola, as our first course... then the piece de resistance... was the fabulous sweet potato pancakes we learned about on our bed and breakfast excursion to Williamsburg.... I will not give away their secret here... but ummm, ummm, good!
Photobucket


It seemed that all too soon we were taking Amanda's photos out among the springtime flowers.
Photobucket
Amanda who recently decided to go with short hair had about a foot of hair cut off for Locks of Love really knocked our socks off... we hadnt seen her with short hair since she was a small child. I couldnt seem to take my eyes off of her...so even though it isnt pink I really dont think I was seeing her with rose colored glasses... I think she is truly a lovely young lady and just love her new do!!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket



For more Pink Saturday visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound!!!

Thanks for visiting and enjoy your PINKNESS today!!

7 comments:

  1. Your daughter is just a doll. What a pretty breakfast table too! Happy pink Saturday..xo Tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    Happy Pink Saturday!! What a lovely time it must have been with your daughter. Your garden is amazing. Thanks so much for sharing. I am a new follower!!! Hope you have a chance to come say hello.

    Cheers,
    Lia

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very lovely--Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow how pretty! If you have a moment please check me out at http://shabbychictreasures.blogspot.com
    I am also having a teapot giveaway! Happy Pink Saturday! Hugs,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect place for a tea party! and your daughter is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a blessed time I am sure you had with your daughter. Your breakfast feast sounds so yummy!
    Have a blessed day!
    Happy Pink
    Lorena

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's lovely - you are so blessed. I'm just back from Bronte land in NIreland so trying to catch up on all the blog entries I've missed.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~