Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Three or More Tuesday

Photobucket


Visit Tam at The Gypsy's Corner for more TOMT..

Spring around the house is always such a happy time of year...
Photobucket
I love the flowering shrubs and trees that bring the house to life!!
Photobucket
And in side, spring offers opportunities for dinner parties and get togethers with family and friends..
Photobucket
Yet times just curling up with a great book on a stormy spring afternoon speaks to me in my spirit...
Photobucket
Photobucket
These are all times to cherish and are the stuff of dreams and memories.. I love spring!

2 comments:

  1. What lovely Spring photos,,, I love your home so cozy and welcoming... I love a nice thunder storm as well...... have a great week.

    Hugs;
    Alaura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics, Schotzy, especially the shrubs and your dinner table.
    Richest Blessings - Jan

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~