Friday, June 25, 2010

Lavendar

Photobucket

Summer Morning
the dew lays all about
drops of moisture cling
bluebirds chatter...don't sing
the squirrel scampers up the persimmon tree
air stirs the leaves in a slight breeze
and a sweet savor wafts across the lawn
the smell of lavendar permeates the scene....
God blesses my early morning vigil o'er my coffee
and His world speaks love to me!

It is such joy to sit in the sunroom and enjoy the show... nature never fails to
put a smile in my heart....even when it is terribly hot and muggy out of doors, when you can bring some beauty inside, it makes the home sing!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm. I love the aroma of lavender. Which reminds me, I ought to go out to my gardens and cut a few sprigs. Yours are lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~