Saturday, May 21, 2011

Pink Saturday


Happy Pink Saturday

Visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for more PINK SATURDAY!!
I love the pinkness of spring... the pink that engulfs our home this time of year!
Whether  I am setting  an elegant  springtime  table
Photobucket
or  having  a casual  country  breakfast
Photobucket
 or perhaps taking a garden stroll
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Spring pinks are the best pinks!
  Meanwhile, please enjoy your PINK Saturday!   There is always something special to celebrate and stay in the Pink!!

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the toile tablecloth!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever you do with these they, looks very nice in pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Schotzy, your table is lovely, the dishes are inviting. What are you serving ... I'll be right over for dessert!

    Magnificent rhodies & florals.

    Have a lovely PS weekend ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just never learned what knife, fork or spoon to use in whatever order......

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~