Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Birdie Style



IN my previous post I spoke of the massive yard sale   that was held by  a wonderful church family  to raise money for their  dear grandson who has  reversible leukemia, but the  3 years of treatments  is   not only very   on the 6 year old but also the family finances...  thankfully, it was hugely successful, and I found a few treasures as well...  I found that  fabulous  pink tea  sign, but I also found a  sweet  vase   that  reminds me of my dear  little Birdie!..


I    love this  lovely celadon color...,  so while I   thinking of  Birdie,,  I thought Id  share  just

 how  precious she is and how she is growing...
What a sweetheart!!!
So   I continue to  create Birdie vignettes around the house   because she and her dear mommie   occupy so much of our hearts!!!
I thought Id share this next item so that Amanda can  show her  family  ....  recently  as we visited in the home of  our aunt who is downsizing and  preparing to  move into a smaller place, she gave  Amanda this gorgeous painting  that  reminds  Amanda so much of her many times of visiting her beautiful country home...  She had a huge poppy garden  in her side yard...



  It will be  fabulous  come  late summer when we can    take this to her   and  get to  see our  dear ones in person once again!
Home and Garden Thursday









3 comments:

  1. "Soaring Wings of Eagles" has been included in Sites To See #380. Be assured that I hope this helps to point many new visitors in your direction.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2014/06/sites-to-see-380.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your vase - definitely for a good cause - adorable child! Great painting - wonderful for memories! I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet sentiments with your vignettes! I can see myself doing that. Thank you for joining Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~