Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Tuesday 4



Welcome to Tuesday 4 hosted by Ann, in honor and memory of our friend, Toni Taddeo.



Cozy moments


1. How would you describe a perfect evening at home?I love evenings when hubs and I can agree on something really great on tv and we born curl up on the sofa one at each end to enjoy a program together. It is exceptionally perfect if hubs will rub my feet! hehehe

2. Have you had a perfect evening lately? How did it go ? We had one just this weekend, but it wasn't exceptional.

3. Do you watch TV every night or have a set time to view TV?
What programs do you watch or do you listen to music? We generally do watch tv every night... Usually me downstairs and hubs upstairs until I chase him out of the bedroom at 9 at which time we trade places.

4. Are cozy evenings different in Fall/Winter than in Spring/Summer? Yes,in spring and summer, hubs loves to sit out in the evenings on the porch.. Oh,how I wish we had a screened in porch! My tender skin is mosquito heaven!




6 comments:

  1. Love that sweet picture!

    Toni...Rest in Peace. I miss her posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your answers, especially #1,
    wish my hubby would rub my feet...LOL
    Have a great Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! I wish we had a screened in porch too! My Grandparents had the best patio and we sat out there every evening. I would love to be able to do that. Loved your answers! Have a nice Tuesday!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh a foot rub! Now that would definitely be a perfect way to wind down with the hubs!! I may have to suggest it for tonight! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We watch several shows together but usually he is in the family room and I'm in my office watching TV. No TV in the bedroom. We decided that 13 years ago when we moved into this house. I love when you both curl up on the sofa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A foot rub? Now that would be a heavenly evening!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~ I am so happy to have my return comments to you restored!

Farewell

 After  17 years of   blogging  I am  pretty sad to  just fade  out  with  hardly  anyone showing any   farewell,  concern  about my  surger...