Monday, July 27, 2020

Tuesday 4


Question Variety



Welcome once again to Tuesday 4 in honor of our dear 
friend Toni Taddeo. Hosted by Ann!
1. What kind of restaurants do you enjoy most and why? 
Do you have a favorite? I love Chinese food..our fav is Cafe Asia!

Chinese Cuisine Take-out Eating Drawing Food - Take Out Chinese ...




2. Do you have a favorite cartoon from 
film, news or comic book? I always loved 
Lil Nancy as a child, as a teen, I loved 
the Pink Panther films.


3. Do you belong to any clubs or societies or organizations?
Can you tell us about it?My most active clubs were Alpha 
Delta Kappa as a teacher. I really enjoyed the altruistic
work we did. After retirement I joined the Garden Club. 
I loved the new friends I met there, and the impetus on my 
own gardening was wonderful for me at that time of my life, 
but after about 5 years I gave it up for more involved church work. 

72 Best Alpha Delta Kappa Sorority images | Alpha delta kappa ... 


4. The internet is filled with ads. Are there any ads that you enjoy 
seeing or hate to see? I despise all the ads, especially those that 
incessantly pop up and fill a blogger’s page. Or when I was doing 
online shopping recently, I still get ads all over the place for items 
I actually purchased. Bah humbug.

6 comments:

  1. I remember Lil Nancy! I loved all those little comics back in the day. I am with you on the ads!! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES with the ads popping up! They are tracking us! (seriously, I wonder about that). I enjoyed your answers. Have a great day, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot all about Lil Nancy until you mentioned it, I loved her too! Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Chinese food! I have that with my mom a lot. My husband doesn't like it much. I was just telling someone else he doesn't like seafood. It is no wonder we go to the same places all of the time. Loved your answers! Have a great Tuesday!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed your answers. I loved Nancy too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved your answers today.
    I also hate ads popping up.
    Have a great Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~ I am so happy to have my return comments to you restored!

Farewell

 After  17 years of   blogging  I am  pretty sad to  just fade  out  with  hardly  anyone showing any   farewell,  concern  about my  surger...