Monday, September 28, 2009

The Simple Woman Daybook

Photobucket

I am so glad that Peggy, at The Simple Woman has started the new edition of the daybook for this fall.
Monday, October 28, 2009
from Carolyn's Daybook
Outside my window...it is 5:53 am and I've been up for an hour.... just can't sleep, and am hoping for a beautfiul autumn day... the weatherman seems to be agreeable today currently 54 and the high will be 72! Perfect!!!
I am thinking...goodness, me, I do have a lot of homework to catch up on... I didnt do any over the weekend.
I am thankful for...the wonderful memories I have of family and friends
I am wearing...my long sleep shirt... just can't seem to get dressed quite yet... then I'll be wearing khakis and a sweeater
I am remembering...the Daniel Crews concert we were so blessed at last night. If you click his site be sure to scroll down and listen to Where Would I Be? I love that one!!
I am going...to be meeting the girls this morning to walk the track... that always makes Amanda happy!
I am reading...September, by Rosamund Pilchur
Beth Moore's study fo Daniel
Experiencing God by Blackaby
I am hoping...for sweater weather this week... I'd love to be able to turn off the air conditioning
On my mind...i hate to admit this... but I'm praying the teachers at my subbing school just stay as well as can be and dont have to go on any teacher's conferences or anything.... I just dont want to sub anymore!
From the learning rooms...life
Noticing that...the clouds this summer and so far this fall have been phenomenal! God's creation is staggering.
Pondering these words...and trying to live by them as well... From First Place. "Just do the next right thing."
From the kitchen...yogurt with fruit and granola, fresh brewed coffee
Around the house...general pick up from the weekend and start the week's laundry... what else?
One of my favorite things~holding Lynn's hand duriing church
From my picture journal...
Photobucket
One of those windows is right beside Amanda's desk in her office

2 comments:

  1. Our office window is the top/center one. I'll be heading there in about 10 minutes! Hope you have a lovely day!

    Love,
    Amanda

    PS- i love the golden retriever in the leaves! so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely day! Thank you for sharing it with us.

    Gina

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~