Thursday, September 17, 2009

Skywatch Friday

Photobucket
Last week we were so priveleged to be able to travel to Boston to see our daughter and son in law and I have purposely refrained from sharing too much about our trip since Joshua's family are touring there with them now... I didnt want to take away any of the thrill for them...but what a thrill it was for me.
I realized that in all my 50 some odd years I never really ventured right into the streets and byways of a major city, stood in the shadow of so many skyscrapers, experiencing the excitement of such a beautiful metropolitan area! I love Boston. So for my skywatch this week, I have to share this luminous shot... I dont know the building, but it certainly flirts with the majesty that is the sky everyday!!
Photobucket
For more gorgeous skies visit Skyley!

8 comments:

  1. what a fantastic picture! I would love to go to Boston.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An incredible shot! What marvelous reflections! I've been to Boston, but it was years ago, such a lovely city!

    Have a great weekend!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cloud reflection in the building. Well done! Thanks for sharing your skies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty sure it's the John Hancock Tower in downtown Boston. Love you and hope you have a great weekend!!

    Amanda

    PS- love the Brittany puppy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never been to Boston, but this dramatic shot makes me want to visit. It's true, cities have an energy all their own. As someone also into the 50 odd years, I'm all for new experiences!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here for Pink Saturday.
    Great sky! nice shot.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Regina

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~