Thursday, July 15, 2010

Friends for Life

There are just some folks who you know that no matter what you're going to be friends... for life.Even though I've really only known Dottie for about four years now... our paths had crossed through church activities for some time before... but when we were both going to the same church and the same Sunday School class we really began to realize just how much we had in common.... and how much we just loved chatting over tea and coffee...

Photobucket

Photobucket

She and her brother Bill and her two puppies, Heather and Holly, just bless us with sweet, true blue fellowship!!!!

Photobucket

Dottie is such an amazingly intelligent and competent gal... she really keeps me on my toes.... whether it is in our deep discussions about world events or spiritual growth she stretches my horizons and encourages me to reach higher.... and when Im out of sorts or just need someone to talk to... she's always there. Like last nght when Lynn had a dinner meeting about work.... Dottie cleared her schedule to come share dinner with me and watch a movie...
so since we both enjoy breakfast out so much I thought we'd just have breakfast in..
Photobucket
and then we watched Australia with Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman... a great after dinner chick flick

2 comments:

  1. Yes dear friend,,, you are very blessed to enjoy such a wonderful friendship,,not many are lucky enough to call some one a true friend..... your day sounded so lovely and I love that movie.... have a wonderful week.

    Hugs;
    Alaura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friendship sounds wonderful! Such a blessing. Oh how I wish I could have shared breakfast with you both! Your table looked grand (I noticed the sheep!).

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~