Sunday, July 4, 2010





Happy Fourth of July
Today I was privileged to sing with my church choir to celebrate our freedom... in our nation and more importantly freedom in Christ....
Please pause the blog music on the side bar to enjoy these two powerful songs!





One of the most exciting songs it has ever been my honor and pleasure to sing was this one...Thou Oh Lord as sung here by this fabulous choir although I think we sounded just as powerful... the spirit moved us!!!
Of course we sang the usual patriotic tunes but nothing was more enthralling than our rendition of Hallelujah, What a Savior sung here on youtube... this song was such a huge blessing today because our choir did sing from their hearts with uplifted hands in praise and worship.... which many of us have longed for that freedom in worship in our church for a long time!


1 comment:

  1. Carolyn,
    Happy Independence Day! Loved your post, and it was great to listen to the wonderful choirs. I would have liked to have heard yours! We were in church today... all SIX of us. No singing. I miss big church choirs! It's fun living vicariously through yours.
    Blessings to you and yours,
    Stacey <><

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~