Saturday, July 17, 2010

Pink Saturday

Photobucket
Photobucket
Happy PINK Saturday!!
You can see just how dry we are here in Virginia.... but the Pinkness just keeps blooming and blooming.

Photobucket
The foliage on my showy lilies may be distressed, but the blossoms are singing out "Enjoy my Pinkness!!""
As delicate and exquisite pink is, it definitely is a survivor and will find its way!
For more Pink Saturday visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound!!!

Thanks for visiting and enjoy your PINKNESS today!!

5 comments:

  1. I love pink flowers. They are the best flowers of all. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pink flowers are stilling hanging in there. This heat has been terrible and we have been so dry lately. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful. How lovely in all this heat! (Vermont, too.) Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never tire seeing pretty flowers regardless of their color. Yours are a very nice pink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your flowers look very pretty, despite the dryness! We had a really wet Spring, and now someone has turned off the big faucet in the sky, and I have to actually drag the hose around and water every couple of days. I wish it would rain!
    Happy Pink Saturday!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~