Tuesday, August 21, 2012

One Thousand Gifts (222-235)


holy experience

Click the above   button to visit Ann Voskamp, creator  of  that site and the author of One Thousand Gifts... this  is one of my favorite bloggers.   

  Every Monday  she is hosting this  wonderful  theme  whereby we join  in  counting the blessings of our lives online, I pick up at  222 Mountaintop experiences... this week   Ann encourages us to focus on the JOY we have in our daily lives

222.  God's provision for working out the details regarding  our family concerns...mom and dad's  placements....   I will put my trust in God alone!
223. Refreshing rain and cooler temperatures.
224.  Helpful sales clerks... taking their time graciously helping me all alone the way
225.  Wonderful  government associates  in various  departments for the aged...   showing  so much mercy and    aid in  making  difficult decisions.  We have come to the time when we must separate my parents ....   they celebrate 70 years of marriage in October....      But separating them is in both of their best interests health and emotion-wise!
226.  Moderating  attitude   in my mother's  spirit to   accept things and  to   wean herself from me a bit so I can  get things done...
227.  Sense of brotherhood exhibited in the "Christian" interfaith prayer  for  our  nation  initiative our  team is     working on....   giving  the outcome and the  details to the Lord!    He is more than able!    We   feel that  it will glorify and  please  God  to see children from  different denominations  in our valley come together   in repentance, praise and prayer for our  nation!
228.    Medicinal aid  from my doctor to  help me  in a  very     stressful times in my life.
229.  Precious calls  form   family members supporting me in   the most difficult  circumstances of life!
230.  Good report  regarding  my cousins's    health issue!    Praise the Lord!!!!
231.  Opportunities  for me to   take some time  to   do a bit of home decorating this week....   something that blesses my heart...   even had a  spare  hour to  visit my favorite consignment shop....
232.  A couple of every good night's sleep in a row!
233.  An opportunity  to allay many of  Mom's  concerns today as she got to visit   and see her new  home   for herself...   praying   a  space will open for her very soon!
234.  Dad  got an opportunity to  really rest     for several hours today   while we had mom out   and about.He needed that time   for himself so badly!!
235.  Things are moving along  regarding getting   their home ready to market,..   the  realtor  will   do a walk through and write up  the  ad  tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~