Monday, August 27, 2012

Victoria Goes to Scotland


A Delightsome Life
Kathy of   The Delightsome Life  hosts this  beautiful theme each week..I'm sitting here in my studio   perusing    the September/October issue of Victoria, the   British Issue.   I love these  special  editions   , and   this one is dedicated to  Scotland's Splendor.. no way could I   pass this one up! From the   ethereal   Isle of Skye

to the    majesty of  Edinburgh

  every page is a sumptuous  invitation to   relax and  sojourn  between the pages  ....   describing  delicious pub fare,     and   gracious    country guest homes,  and  the Mile High Shopping District of   Scotland's   capital  city!   There is also a  wonderful   article on  European luxury  hotels... the stuff dreams are made of!    The recipes    aim to   capture  your   heart and   inspire your  hands...   this is definitely  a keeper!!!

1 comment:

  1. This looks so lovely. I have some friends who are moving to Scotland. They tell me some very interesting things - about daylight etc...Your pictures do show how lovely this place is. I appreciate you sharing with A Return to Loveliness,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~