Monday, September 10, 2012

Autumn Bunnies Everywhere





  Visit Marty at A Stroll Thru Life  for   the  party!  I have enjoyed  my bunnies out all  year and I just can't    stand of the thought of    boxing them up for spring....so they a re  busily    burrowing in around the house  for   the  change of season!
   
Some found a home on the mantel!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Others under glass by the door!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I can also introduce  my newest bunny  ...  can you find him in this shot?
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What a cute idea, autumn bunnies. It all looks beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Karie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fall vignettes and of course the cloche is fabulous. The Fall tree is just the cutest, what a fun idea. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~