Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Decision, Decision!!!


  Visit Marty at A Stroll Thru Life  for   the  party...
  It's time  to  think  of   doing something  for the mantel....   but it seems I never ahve   time or the energy to  get  it done... So I  was   perusing my photos of   I did   the last few years...
Photobucket
My treasure  chest  filled with   autumn  blooms and  leaves  is   usually   an  easy  fix....   and I may revert to that...
  Funny to  admit   our basement  was   so topsy-turvy that last spring  we   organized and I put  all my seasonal   things in  marked tubs in the storage room...   problem is  autumn  is a  the bottom of the stack....   I think I liked it better  when  they were just  everywhere  in the basement. (She!  Dont  mention that to my  hubby!)
Photobucket
Sometimes   a collection of   items   with splashes of  autumn color  suits me...
Last year,   my   autumn lights  mixed in with   dried  hydrangea and   leaves    added just  the  sparkle I  needed!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Right now  it  stills  the same  since the  first of September....
Photobucket
september2012012
And  it is definitely ready for   a   bright pick-me-up....    I wonder  what  it  will   finally  look like...  I have the feeling it will look  entirely different...  if I can just find some time  to do it...   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~