Sunday, September 2, 2012

Favorite Room Partry

September's Linky Party 9/1
   What  an amazing  blog! The Polohouse  is   so very charming and   it is a joy for me to  find  it this morning..   This party just seems too  much fun to pass up!So Im going to try to slip in  a few hours late!
My favorite room  in  our home  is  our sun room.  I  remember  well the  day we    stepped into this room  when we were  doing  the open house  I knew right off  that  July  Sunday in 1988 that   I  wanted to  live   here!
It has undergone  many changes...
Photobucket
At first   the  seating area was at the far end of the room...   but the  move to the  opposite end made  so much more sense!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Getting the sofa  reupholstered made  quite  a good  change as well!
 Flipping the room  put the  dining area  on the far end and  the multiple views   are now  enjoyed  by all!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Since this is the first room  one sees as  they enter our home..   friends and family  always  visit us  through  the  back door...  it  is important to make  a welcoming   comfortable impression!
Photobucket
The many windows  open  the home to every season!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
AS well, the room 's mood changes with the seasons!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
The versatility of   the sun room  is  what makes it my  favorite room in the house!!!

4 comments:

  1. What a great room and the view outside is gorgeous. I can see why it would be your favorite. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Schotzy!

    I posted a remark on here a little but ago and it is not appearing!
    Is anyone else having problems posting? I am getting an error message.
    Help!

    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the windows. The room looks so cozy and inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a warm and cozy room. Such wonderful views of your backyard. Love the snowy day! I can see why you love this room!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~