Monday, August 19, 2013

Back to Basics



Visit Sandra here for more HHM!
The weather.....
I am loving this weather,  here it is  after 1pm and it is 70 degrees.
Right now I am....
I am listening to   some Bible teaching      by Derek Prince....
Thinking...
I  have been absent from   blogging for a  bit,   while my mother was in hospital....   she is   holding her own now.....    and    meanwhile,   so many things  are   happening to   take my time...I am  blogging now   for release and   finding balance!

Looking forward to...
getting  to  actually see and hold Little Birdie in my arms...  she  could make  her  appearance  anytime within the next month! AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

On my reading pile....

Daily Bible reading...Isaiah
various   books   on Spiritual warfare   from Derek Prince.... 
Blessings and Curses  of the old testament  and beyond
Conquest of Canaan  by Jessie Penn Lewis

On my TV..... 
enjoyed the  film, "Darling Companion"   playing on encore lately

Blog Hopping
no time lately, sorry to say

On my to do list....

laundry
errands
clean house (this list never changes)
grocery shopping  



In the craft basket.... 
nothing

Looking around the house....

Do I have to?

From the camera:
How   fabulous it is to break our fast   out on the porch!

On my prayer list..... 
Our family, parents, daughter ,  Little Birdie*, son-in law, 
Our church, and church family 
our nation, leaders, 
Israel and the Middle East 


Bible verse, Devotional  or  thoughtful  words:

Colossians 1:15-20

The Supremacy of the Son of God

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.


  Smiling Sally here!
Smiling Sally

3 comments:

  1. I've missed you. I'm happy to learn that you are well, even if you've been swamped! Glad to hear that your mom is improving.

    Thanks for playing.

    Happy Blue Monday, Schotzy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popped over from Sandra's HHM - welcome back to blogging! I've been away a while too. It's nice to be back to it.
    Have a wonderful week - hope all goes smoothly for you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear your mom is feeling better and improving :)

    Happy to see you back in the blogging world too.

    Hope you have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~