Thursday, September 4, 2014

Sunflower Dreams



"Crown'd with the sickle, and the sheaten sheaf, 
While Autumn, nodding o'er the yellow plain, 
Comes jovial on." 
- James Thomson
I love  sunflowers....   a country lea  smattered with golden  smiling faces!
  You cant blame me for  smattering   their cheer  around the house!
How about a sunshiny sunflower breakfast plate....  this morning  we had  poached eggs and     english muffins with our   coffee!
  A sunflower luncheon awaits   my visiting clan...  simple fare with   fresh  country  veggies and    hot cornbread  with  melting butter....
 How about a  teeatime setting  reminding us all that    a  gracious tea  is always "Steeped in Charm"!
 Next time  I serve    my special friends  tea... it will include  Ina Garten's  latest Bistro Apple Tarts...   looks so easy.. I think I could even do them...


Home Party@ Sandi's   Rose Chintz Cottage     
and   

Grace at Home  @ Imparting Grace

 Home Sweet Home@The Charm of Home

3 comments:

  1. That sounds good to me... A pretty table and a wonderful country lunch! The BEST kind!

    xo

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tablescape is very pretty. The sunflowers (love) look so perfect with the backdrop of the red check tablecloth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop. I hope you saw the new giveaway I posted yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~