Monday, February 20, 2017

The Simple Woman Day Book






For Today..February 20, 2017


Outside my window...
Sunny, clear and very mild...  highs today 72....

I am thinking...
I will be so glad  when  my allergies   come under control....  it's a long story    by  suffice it to say...  after taking allergy shots  basically all of my life,  I'm now told I shouldn't have been        taking  them for the last  35 years... really....  so now  I am   wondering a lot about  WHY!!!!

I am thankful...
always  for my dear husband...  He keeps things  going around here lately....always  so   committed to getting the hard things done that  need doing... I cant wait to share  about  the transformation in his office..

I am wearing...
still in my  housecoat....  but with plans to   get  dressed  as soon as I finish  this post!  

I am creating...
no time for creating this week....  I love  leading the small group in our  Women's Bible study  but  if I'm going to do a  good job  it takes  concerted effort  and study...  more of which I need to do today  because  last week  was so busy and  I felt so bad over the weekend. Wonderful study... highly recommended!!

I am wondering..
about an article I read on Face book this morning...I truly recommend  folks to read this.. about  why millenials  are  not interested in  faith issues and church..  I am so  blessed to  know that  our millenial  daughter and family  are  devout Christians and  very active in their church..  and I  wonder about    the  problems  young adults have with church....
I  agree that  church today  isn't the church  I agree up with...  and  kin  large extent it is because we  have bent over backwards to  attract the youth...  apparently,  to no avail...and in  making  the  changes  in  how services are conducted it is like we've thrown out the baby with the bath water...  true our  theology  has been watered down and to me the power messages have been  deleted...  the Holy Spirit has been uninvited- there is no room  in the service  for Him to  interact.  I'd love to hear  some other's  ideas on this  issue!
I am reading:: 


One Year Devotional, Walk with God 


Finding I AM by Lysa Terqeurst
Bible--  Chronological  plan


I am listening....
Love Pandora...now I am listening to the Paul Cardall station....  I Surrender All is playing.

I am learning...
to be satisfied with  all things,  all my choices  good and bad,,,,   and the consequences that  have   come my way...  and   to learn from them..  I desire to lean into the Lord's teaching!!

I am hoping... 
to have opportunity to meet with a dear friend  who  appears to be slipping through the crack  of  circumstances of life....pray for  opportunity for  good communication.

In my garden... 
 photo springyard007.jpg

the daffodils are   radiant..  my goal  this week is to  get  some pansies  in the  back  flower bed..
 photo earlyspring2012044.jpg
In my kitchen...


not much happening.. I lived in the kitchen last week...  we'll just let things transpire as they may this week...  hahahahah  sounds like lots of salads  this week to me.. hehehehe

A favorite quote/scripture for today..
Image result for "Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost.

One of my favorite things...
the  mood that  all types of lighting  lends to  a room in the evening



Board Room
Last week  I shared my  books that I  love  from my pinterest list....  this week I am sharing the books on my  want to read list...


Joseph Prince Ministries Online Store - The Law Demands, Grace Supplies (DVD Album—NTSC) Can order onlineBestseller Books Online Entering The Presence Of God Derek Prince $10.28  - http://www.ebooknetworking.net/books_detail-0883687194.html: just pinned a lot of good recipes from this book!:

 I have  learned over time  that I share Derek Prince's teaching about  God's  scriptures.. oh, if I could  find a church  in our community  that   taught  the  truth like   he reveals through  his   marvelous   teaching.  Then I discovered  Joseph Prince  at a time  when I was  enduring one of the  most significant trials of   my life...  and it was  as if  God sent his  teaching  just for me..  to demonstrate His unfathomable love for me...  some say he is a prosperity   preacher, and  perhaps he does  to a small extent  but he is also a marvelous  teacher of the  word...  often  using the Greek,  that for me, really  expands the understanding...  I really like him...  I  choose to  think of  him as  teaching spiritual prosperity and  there is an  area  we can all attest to  wanting to  lively prosperously.

A Moment of my life...

Here is my heart... out oldest  granddaughter at age 3 1/2   is  learning to  engage in all kinds of activities  ....  Oh, how I  miss seeing  her and her lil sister  more..      May God truly bless  this family in Jesus name!!!

Postscript
Image result for love of family quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~