Saturday, June 27, 2009

An Evening Stroll


around the yard last evening as the sun was beginning to dip into the western sky,
I found a lot of activity in the shrub bed. with the installation of our new fence, the propery line never has looked so good!

Lynn moved our dozen or so tomoato plants over there to catch the afternoon sun!
But because some old fencing wasnt replaced it revealed azaleas tht had gone haywire! It took two to get it back ino submission.

Our neighbor, Jeff, and Lynn worked really hard up until after dark!
Of course, knowing those two a goodly amount of that time as spent chatting!

So I strolled on around looking at how nicely things were looking in the gloaming light!


As I meandered on around to the back I was met by the springing forth of the lilies which mark the coming of summer!


I exchanged my spring banner for a new one!

My wonderful mandevilla continues to climb

and the hydrangea never fails to bless me in my deepest soul!

5 comments:

  1. You have such a beautiful home and garden. Thanks so much for sharing it with us so generously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful garden.
    Your blooms have come out sooner than ours. I am located in Toronto, Canada.
    Have a great day!
    Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love your yard. The bird bath is beautiful. Is it two tired? Your hydrangeas are so pretty. Moma always has pink. I love blue and lavendars tho. I don't think they would grow out here in Phoenix. Someday I guess I will have to experiment. Happy PS and thanks so much for sharing with us. I have signed up as a follower to your BLOG. Please pop over and visit my little oasis in the desert, and I would be so honored if you would sign up as a Follower also. Have a wonderful day. "Country Hugs". Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful pictures! Thank you for sharing them! May your week be blessed. :)

    Love,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new fence and work you and Dad have done around it look GREAT. Also, I like your new flag!

    Love you and happy to be visiting your blog now that we have internet hooked up here!

    amanda :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~