Monday, June 15, 2009

Photobucket
Visit Peggy at The Simple Woman for more
For Today...June 15, 2009
Outside my window...
a gorgeous morning is in store! The temps will be only in the mid 70's!
I am thinking...
What a great week! I will be spending some time taking each of my parents about and get to have coffee with Dot this morning.
I am thankful for...
Good friends and a cheerful husband!
From the kitchen...
Much more thn last week, but no definite plans yet.
I am wearing...
my new jeans and red shirt
I am reading...
I need to start something this week!
I am hoping...
to get some serious ironing done this week! BAH!!
I am praying...
thanksgiving over the kids and how God has provided time and coordination in getting their renovations done last week as they prepare to move into the condo this week. God is so good!!
Around the house...
Ironing, dusting, general pickup, basically!
One of my favorite things...
Having my studio nice and organized... I just have a difficult time keeping it that way!!
Plans for the rest of the week...
Monday: get my allergy shot, meet Dot for coffee, take dad to the DMV, P. Buckley Moss meeting tonight.
Tueday: Take dad to have an ultrasound at the hospital
Wednesday: Ageless Bible study, take mom to orthopedic doctor
Thursday: Lead a study group with our prayer team on the book, Decree.
Friday:??
Saturday: Morning prayer group
Here is a picture I'd like to share with you...
Photobucket
We bought a new flag and I barely got it up for Flag Day.

2 comments:

  1. You have quite a week ahead of you! Hoping lovely weather meets you each day.

    Gina

    PS You are cordially invited to this month’s Country Heart Giveaway. I hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate ironing too! Glad I am not alone in that! :)

    Love,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~