Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What a Gorgeous Morning

I am excited to get up this morning because we are heading out to the lily farm! Last year We went for my first time, and I was completely mesmerized. When you first arrive you wander a hosta wonderland!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Then you step out in the sunlight into a sea of color!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And the good news is that since Lynn has spruced up the fence rows he told me I have lots of new places to plant!!! Yippee!! Here I came!!!

4 comments:

  1. Everything looks so pretty. I'm so jealous because it's been raining here the entire month of June!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo!! I love planting, too! Beautiful photos, gal!! We just cleared out underbrush in these wooded areas of our back yard, and I can't wait to get some pretties planted!! Have fun!!

    Love and hugs,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I can see why you were so excited to go~~How beautiful! I love working in my yard...have fun!
    Hugs,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! :o) Thank you for sharing! It's been so dreary here lately, the rain feels like it will never end!

    Love,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~