Monday, June 1, 2009

The Simple Woman Daybook

Photobucket
Visit Peggy at The Simple Woman for more

For Today...June 1, 2009
Outside my window...
It is just after 8 and there is the promise of a glorious day!
I am thinking...
I had better enjoy this week, because next week I am subbing the last week of school in first grade! YIKES!!!What was I thinking!!!
I am thankful for...
the wonderful blessing of the Lord in my daughter's and son-in-law's life! They are moving into a lovely home, they have great jobs, they are making great new friends in their new location! I pray they find a wonderful church soon!
From the kitchen...
A smoothie sounds good for today!!
I am wearing...
raspberry shirt and white capris.
I am reading...
nothing at this time... I'll have to remedy that!
I am hoping...
that Mrs. Bluebird has started laying. She built her second nest a week ago, but as of Friday had not laid a single egg. Birds were scarce around here all weekend.
I am praying...
for our church...as we go in to pastor search mode that God's will will be made evident to all, especially the body... that the spirit of division will not rear its ugly head!
Around the house...
a ton of laundry... it never lets up!
One of my favorite things...
Home decorating and planning.... I am getting the yen to do some major work in the kitchen...
A few plans for the rest of the week...
Monday:getting my allergy shot and then .... laundry
Tuesday: Exercise class..take dad to Sam's
Wednesday: Bible Study out at IHOP, church fellowship dinner,CLU class
Thursday: Exercise class
Friday: Meet with P. Buckley Moss at the Taubman Museum Tour, luncheon, work selling raffle tickets at Graphics, and then Walk to Emmaus reunion group dinner
Here is a picture I'd like to share with you...

Photobucket

Amanda took this shot while she was here! I love it!

1 comment:

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~