Saturday, June 6, 2009

Pink Saturday

Photobucket

Happy Pink Saturday! I can't believe it! The sky is clear of clouds! We have had such dreary, cloudy, soggy days this week and even last night the sky was full of clouds! The angels must have vacuumed the sky!
Pretty in pink, my mom is a true inspiratin to me! Even though her arthritis and deteriorating joints pain her so much, she still has such a wonderful spirit.

Photobucket

This beautiful photo is her back patio. She still keeps it bright and cheery...at her age and limitations!
Photobucket
She loves beauty! Even at 86 she still loves to entertain!
Photobucket Here she had us over for dinner out on the patio when Amanda and Joshua were home! Yum! Check out this dinner, bbq'ed chicken strips, with all the trimmings!
Photobucket
Even dad still has it going on. I love this photo of him sharing with his little sweet neighbor who popped in to brighten the day!
Photobucket
Truly inspiring to me!
Let me finish by sharing this gorgeous pot of petunias which are smiling to brightly this morning!!!
Photobucket
Hope you have a wonderfully PINK Saturday!
For more check out Beverly's!

4 comments:

  1. Schotzy, your mom looks like a real sweetheart! So does your dad! Great pinks for today! Enjoy the rest of your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mom is beautiful! Don't we all want to have that much vim and vigor in our latter years! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this post. Your mama is beautiful. She could be best friends with my 86 year old mama...'cuz they both still like to entertain. She's just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry that I was not in visiting you earlier, but we had out of state guests and they just left yesterday. Happy Pink Saturday and your mother is just beautiful. Keep up the fight from one arthritic to another. She looks great and also looks like she is winning the battle. Good for her!! I also want to thank you so much for my blog award. I will post it this week, thanks again, Char

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~