Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Simple Woman Daybook

Photobucket
Visit Peggy at The Simple Woman for more
For Today...June 8, 2009
Outside my window...
there is the promise the beginning of a glorious week!
I am thinking...
I begin a week long sub in first grade today...their last week of school before summer vacation!
I'm not a little anxious for it to be a great week for us all.
I am thankful for...
the opportunity to get these sub days.... It will bring me up to 181/2 days. Much better than the 13 1/2 I have right now! Thank you, Lord!
From the kitchen...
not much, I can tell you that!
I am wearing...
red capris and my nicest white tee.
I am reading...
oh, I just finished Dear John by Nicholas Sparks. Such an endearing story!!!
I am hoping...
for great days at school this week!!!
I am praying...
for Amanda and Joshua go have a wonderful week! They close on the condo this morning and workers putting in new floors and carpet are arranged this week! Praying it all comes off without any hitches!!!!
Around the house...
not much!!
One of my favorite things...
listening to classical music
... school every day (first grade)
Monday: symphony tonight to hear
Barber - Capricorn ConcertoMozart - Symphony No. 39, K. 543, E-flat MajorR. Strauss - Le Bourgeois Gentilhomme
Tuesday: Take dessert fixin's over to mom's and help her make ice cream cake to take to Bible study on Wednesday
Wednesday: church fellowship dinner and Pastor's study
Friday: last day of school!Early dismissal! Yippee!!!! Celebrate!!!!
Here is a picture I'd like to share with you...
Last week we took the wednesday Bible study to IHOP for breakfast and Mom ordered one of their strawberry delights- stuffed french toast!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Here she is caught in the act of taking a big big bite and I'm thinking she is thinking.... um, um, good!!

3 comments:

  1. Great daybook entry Schozty! That french toast looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carolyn,
    As always, it has been a pleasure catching up with your blog and all the wonderful things going on. Praying for blessings this last week of school for you... what a challenging sub post!! Your family gatherings always look so lovely, and such wonderful food! I miss good food. Fortunately, I love to cook, so we have good food in our home, but you can't find it anywhere else around here, that's for sure. Your blog also looks so springy and fresh. Thanks for sharing. We are still house-hunting, but it will come, the right house in God's time. Blessings... Stacey <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, happy last day of school and on to a glorious summer!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~