Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday's Favorite Family Foto

Photobucket

Join Deborah at Pictures, Pots, and Pens for more FFFF!
Photobucket
I love this foto of the kids when they were here last month. God has been so good to them- working out all the details of their lives as they have moved to NE and are starting jobs and buying their new home. Even though the enemy has tried to derail them, they are victors in Christ. For those who know us, they are going to be closing on time... this coming Monday on their condo! Praise the Lord!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm coming over from Favorite Foto.

    I LOVE your avatar photo on your profile. Those feet are cracking me up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great picture, I know you are proud of them and praise God all is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your kids on their new home!

    Malisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. They do look so very happy! Thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~