Saturday, June 13, 2009

Summer Yet?

It feels like it as today certainly seems like the first day of summer vacation. After doing the first grade last week of school sub.... WHEW! .... I am ready for summer break. Isn't that awful! But after 6 years of retirement a week long sub is eternity!

So our late leisurely breakfast this morning issuch a treat! Poached eggs, country ham, and toasted English muffin with homemade apple butter, anyone?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ok, now it is time to get down to business... excuse me!

7 comments:

  1. We ate al fresco this morning too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a yummy looking brunch... You can count me in, I am so looking forward to your yummy food. Your table is so pretty.... I will be right over.... lol

    Hugs;
    Alaura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks yummy - sorry I was late and missed breakfast! Your pink flowers are pretty! Happy PS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Pink Saturday! Inspiring!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm there, Carolyn!! It is definitely summer here in Florida!! Smokin' hot and thunderstorms!! And hurricane season!! I came out of the grocery store yesterday and literally almost got blown over by strong winds preceding a storm!! It was wild!! But I love it!! Wouldn't live anywhere else unless forced to!!

    Your breakfast sounds delectable!! And looks delightful! Hope your Sunday is relaxing and joyful!!

    Love and hugs,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want some! Naw, I miss me some good southern breakfasts! I love you!
    -amanda :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that looks GOOD! Would you mind terribly if I request you turn your house into a B&B? I would happily be your first customer!

    Love,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~