Friday, December 11, 2009

Pink Saturday

Today we are continuing the Christmas celebration of Pink Saturday. This week we were asked to share about one of our favorite Christmas decorations. I collect angels...
Photobucket
and my favorite one was the first one I ever received...
Photobucket
my mother gave her to me when I was about 12 or 13. A music box, she plays Silent Night as she gracefully turns on her pedestal. Goodness, I suppose that makes her an antique now... almost 50 years old. All of a sudden I dont feel so well. I need to go lie down!
Photobucket
But isnt she lovely! Actually, she is holding up much better than I!

You'll definitely want to visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for more Pink Saturday this week!!!!
Have a wonderfully Pink Saturday!!!!

8 comments:

  1. What a pretty little Christmas angel! And that must mean I'm an antique, too!

    Have a wonderful Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the smile this morning...Angels my dear are "ageless" they float among us....true friends! Happy Holidays Friend! And oh...this 50 thing is far over-rated...scoot over...lol..I need a nap too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...Can I join the over 50 need a nap crowd too please!!!!...the angel is the sweetest!!
    Thank you for the smiles..xo Tami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks lovely! Can't wait to see it all in person :)

    Love,
    amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. We don't need elaborate decorations or a big tree or numerous gifts under a tree. All any of us needs is to carry the spirit of Christmas in our hearts and to share it all year long with everyone we meet.

    Yes, those angels do have a tendency to hold up better than us mortals, don't they☺

    Thank you so much for sharing your blog with me today. Yes, I'm crazy about ♥PINK♥ but I'm also devoted to visiting some of the nicest blogs in cyberspace.

    Hoping your weekend is filled with peace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of Antiques around here my friend! I sometimes forget just how old I really am getting. Love the angel she just looks so sweet. Love all the birds, so nice to visit you.

    Linda @ A La Carte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your sweet angels. My mother, now 95, collected angels. She still lives with some in her apartment, but most have taken up residence with her grandchildren. It's fun to pass these little things down through the generations. Happy Holidays! ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~