Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Family Time


December Photo a day Challenge copy
Capturing December Photo a day Challenge  is   a  fun  December  theme...  for more  click here!
For me, Christmas  doesnt  start until. the kids arrive.....
That's when  all the hard work of  decorating and  baking  really  begins to   pay off..just enjoying the  sights of  those smiles and the sounds of laughter and   gaity   that is so often  lacking  through the year! 

and  the special   time  when   we  can   create in the kitchen together .. and show off our  creations!!

It is when  we all gather   together  all three generations of us,,   that     we can  truly call it   family time!!!!

 It ends   when   we see   the kids off , 
but  I do  have  my  other family....   my   wonderful  prayer Sista's!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your family this Christmas! Have a wonderful time together.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~