Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas, the Best Time of the Year


This morning I am sharing on 
 and  Teacup Tuesday 
also found here!
.Tea Cup Tuesday...
and    Kathy's  site!
A Delightsome Life
The mantel is  ready
The tree is decorated
 
 A quiet  moment or two have been shared....

 A very merry  feeling   seems to settle   over the room   



 It is wonderful  to   have that  sense of  accomplishment  and take  the time  to settle  by the tree   listen to a Winter Solstice  with George Winston ,    have a  snack, a lovely   cup of  Highland Blend tea in my   favorite  Christmas  mug,  and  share   an inspirational   reading...
 My mug is  by Cuthbertson,  A Dicken's Christmas,  Embossed
I am so  glad   I bought    8 of these along with  8    salad plates   
Salad Plate in the Dickens Embossed Christmas-Cream pattern by Cuthbertson
 years ago,  because they are  now   out of production  since  2001...
 AW.... Christmas... it is the best time of the year!

7 comments:

  1. I agree that Christmas is the best time of year! Enjoy your lovely, festive home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great home... I love the Christmas plates.

    Happy TTT,

    Greetings from a freezing and snowy Stockholm,
    /Chie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so pretty! Love your plaid and those pretty dishes.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! You are the best Christine! I have always admired how beautifully you decorate your home with "things" and with LOVE!
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your room is lovely and I agree sitting down and enjoying what you've done is a good thing! Love your candelabra!
    Ooh I love George Winston! I have several of his CD's. I shall listen to this one tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How festive, and I love the mugs & plates. I remember seeing this pattern for sale years ago and admiring it, now I see how well it can be displayed & used. I DO love Christmas too !

    Everything is so well & lovingly decorated in your home.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~