Monday, December 31, 2012

Let's Look Back a Bit


  Visit Marty at A Stroll Thru Life  for   the  party...
   Welcome to  2013...   such an odd sounding  year to me,  at least... I   do wonder what it will bring??
   Since I still have   Christmas   everywhere  about the house I  am   revisiting   some of my  2012  posts 
Some cloche    vignettes included these
PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket       

 Then   there were  some   various mantels...

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket  




 Just a few  tabletops of 2012!

1 comment:

  1. All of your vignettes are fabulous, but you knew that the ones with a cloche would totally steal my heart. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, marty

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~