Monday, December 31, 2012

One Thousand Gifts (302-309)


Ann  Voskamp     @  A Holy Experience   wrote the  book   One Thousand  Gifts....   which  I  absolutely  love...    and  I share in  the   gratitude   journal   beginning  today  with 
I am so thankful 
302.   for    my savior and   my relationship with Him....He is my provider, my strong tower, and  the lover of my soul!
303.  That my  whole family   got to spend the holidays together....   With mom approaching 90 and dad, 94,   we have no guarantees....   it  was   very   special that we all  got to celebrate here   at home this year! Praise the Lord!
304.  That Amanda and Joshua   were able to  spend    quality time with  both sets of parents without   losing  very much   time at work....   We so enjoyed their visit!
305.  ..the precious hours  Lynn and I spent this week watching 2 seasons of Downton Abbey.....   we both enjoyed  the program so much and  getting to enjoy it together made it all the more  sweet!
Click to watch a preview
306. I am so pleased to   have a new pc.....   my old laptop  was on its very last leg!   This is such a blessing!
307.  We get to spend  yet another hour with the kids  today  as we drive them to the train...  thereafter, I pray for grace to   say goodbye   without a tear  knowing that    they  are  always in God's hands!
308.  The Lord  gave us   good weather  throughout  the    family time   this season....   we were able to   travel  safely and   in a timely fashion....   God knows how to give us the best gifts!  he knows   best what we need! 
309.  for the amazing testimony  given at church yesterday.... making us all consider   who we are in  the Kingdom  of God....     to  study and show ourselves approved  of God....  to work out our  salvation  with awesome reverence and   surety.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~