Monday, December 3, 2012

RED!

Today is a  red letter day....   first  of all,    I   finalized my   gifts to   send to  my Swap partner  in this   Very Vintage Christmas Swap...
I am  so  delighted and pleased to announce that my  partner  was none other  than  our hostess of the  SwAp,  Heidi, herself....

 NO sooner   had  I gotten   my gifts ready for the post   that  my package arrived!!!!   What a treasure trove!!!!  All so beautifully  wrapped  and  lovingly  placed in the  parcel....    such style and grace,   the package   exuded     charm and beauty  as I pealed back  each  creamy   layer of   tissue paper....  


 Glorious   Christmas   treasures in   red and green!!!!   And   jewel tones of  purple and gold!!!!!
 A  lovely   golden star for the  treetop,    a  luscious   candle  for the  branch!
 All kinds of trims and   exciting   items   to  deck the halls!  Even  glitter  filled   luxurious toned  balls!!!!
A   tantalizing  book     offering many long hours of dreaming and planning....  and a  nice  box of chocolates.... I have to keep hidden from you know  who!!!  A   yummy recipe for     Mince  goodies!!!   Christmas  Spectacular!!!!
Such marvelous reds  just in time for  December 3rd..  
December Photo a day Challenge copy
Capturing December Photo a day Challenge  is   a  fun  December  theme...  for more  click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~