Monday, March 10, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday


Visit Sandra here for more HHM!

As I look outside my window:::
 What a glorious day  it has been today.... an  awesome 67 degrees  this afternoon.....

Right now I am::: 




With my fingers crossed behind my back,  I  am  declaring  that  my virus has  flown the coop!


Thinking and pondering:::
so much to do and so little time.....   I   have  backlogged a ton of things  during the time of my  illness...  now I dont know where to begin to play catch-up!

On my bedside table:::
Holy Fire, by RT Kendall


On my tv tonight:::
No time for tv

Listening to:::
Pandora  is playing my  favorite  Anuna Station....  all Celtic ,  beautiful    music!



On the menu for this week:::
no ideas yet

On my to do list:::
work on Scrapbook committee   for  Garden Club
reading
Beth Moore Bible Study
Choir Practice for Easter  performance 
  
      Plans for this week:::

Monday -   Scrapbook/Garden Club
 Choir practice

Tuesday - finish   this week's Beth Moore study homework
visit with mom   
Krogering

Wednesday-catch up day!!

Choir

Thursday - St Paddy's Day Luncheon
Bible Study

Friday - allergy shot

Four Blood Moons Film

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
must get around to this!!!!!

  birds  for Birdie's
mobile


My simple pleasure:::
listening to Pandora

Lessons learned:
Don't sweat  the small stuff


Looking around the house:::
time to   start getting   the   Tea Room  all set for the party   coming up  soon!

From the camera:::

Facetime today   was the most fun  for the whole week!We get  such a kick out of seeing how Birdie has grown!   She is getting to be  quite the roly-poly!











Prayer List:::
Our  home, family,    church,  and  nation




Bible verse, Devotional:::

The believers prayer
Acts  4:23-31
23 On their release, Peter and John went back to their own people and reported all that the chief priests and the elders had said to them. 24 When they heard this, they raised their voices together in prayer to God. ‘Sovereign Lord,’ they said, ‘you made the heavens and the earth and the sea, and everything in them. 25 You spoke by the Holy Spirit through the mouth of your servant, our father David:


‘“Why do the nations rage
and the peoples plot in vain?
26 The kings of the earth rise up
and the rulers band together
against the Lord
and against his anointed one."

27 Indeed Herod and Pontius Pilate met together with the Gentiles and the people of Israel in this city to conspire against your holy servant Jesus, whom you anointed. 28 They did what your power and will had decided beforehand should happen. 29 Now, Lord, consider their threats and enable your servants to speak your word with great boldness. 30 Stretch out your hand to heal and perform signs and wonders through the name of your holy servant Jesus.’



31 After they prayed, the place where they were meeting was shaken. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God boldl




1 comment:

  1. nice meeting you Schotzy! thanks for visiting my blog. the picture at the top of your blog is beautiful, and so are the cute shamrocks in the margins. cute little baby girl, too.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~