Friday, April 8, 2016

Jacobean at Heart

Alright,  it is time to confess...  I am a Jacobite    at heart.  This style just speaks to me...
Traditional Family Room
Houzz
I mean who doesnt  love this??

Insidesign Project 6
or this
 okay.. I deviate!
  But  in my station and time of life...  I find I can  implement the beloved Jacobean  style to our home through  fabric...
like  in the dining room!I recently purchsed this gorgeous  tablecloth  at JC Penney's  at  60% off...
I  am using  a mix of  English transfer ware in blue in keeping with the time  period!
yet the  undertones of greys    modernize the look  quite nicely! 

These colors  really    accentuate the pewter pieces I have collected over time...

 Now I will share the  precious find  I  brought back this week from our  whirlwind trip to Lancaster, Pa.  There in the middle  of my plate hanger...
 I found at a  gift//craft shop  this  gorgeous  limited edition Peter Barrett  plate
"Janurary Lambing Season"
A bit of  Jacobean cottage style!
                        Grace at Home
                     Thursday Favorite Things
                    Home and Garden Thursday   
                     Tablescape Thursday
                       Home Sweet Home

4 comments:

  1. Oh blue and white with pewter is my favorite!! Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing at HSH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your blue and white transferware, plus your tablecloth.

    Lovely table!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your transfer ware with your pretty tablecloth! Such a lovely table! Thanks for sharing with Thursday Favorite eThings!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~